Name: Fadil AlQatari
Home Country: Saudi Arabia
Current Location: Saudi Arabia
Current Plans: Working at Weatherford International
Graduation Class: 2011
Graduation Major: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English, and a little Japanese
To request Fadil for an event or to contact him, please go to our main Cultural Ambassadors page here.
Fadil's top recommendations from Saudi Arabia
- The old souqe (Thursday Souqe): Located in Qatif - Eastern Province
- Al-Ahsa Oasis: Where there are a lot of palm trees and great weather - Eastern Province
- Mada'in Saleh: A pre-Islamic archaeological site located in the Al-Ula sector, within the Al Madinah Region.
- Abha: The capital of Asir province . It is situated at 7,200 ft above sea level in the fertile mountains of south-western Saudi Arabia. Its mild climate makes it a popular tourist destination for Saudis.
- Ya Mal Asham Restaurant in Riyadh, the Capital of Saudi Arabia.