Name: Perla Orozco
Home Country: Mexico
Current Location: USA
Current Plans: Pursuing a postbaccalaureate at PSU, and working at Change Point
Graduation Class: 2010
Graduation Major: B.S. in Psychology and a minor in Business
Languages Spoken: Spanish and English
To request Perla for an event or to contact her, please go to our main Cultural Ambassadors page here.
Perla's top recommendations from Mexico
- Beautiful beaches: Through the Pacific & Caribbean Ocean and Gulf of Mexico.
- Archeological and Historic Places: Pyramids of chichen itza, The Mummies of Guanajuato, The Pyramid of the Sun and the moon of Teotihuacán, the pyramid of Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl, etc.
- Every state has their traditional dish: All of them are very unique since they are prepared with different spices and ingredients depending of their region.
- Mexico is very rich on diversity about their fauna and flora: For example the Xoloitzcuintle which is a is a rare, hairless breed of dog that evidence shows has existed in Mexico for more than 3,000 years.
- Riviera Maya white reefs.