- MSW, Portland State University
- BS in Sociology, Portland State University
I arrived at Portland State University in 2006 as an undergrad student. My first role at PSU was as a student hire at the Regional Research Institute.
- Foster care and transition to adulthood
- Trauma informed care
- Peer support
- Family and youth involvement in program
- Organizational and policy development
When I am not working, I like to cook for my friends and family, visit new restaurants and travel. I love to read a good book, listen to some of my favorite music and take naps. I enjoy hiking with my friends, going to concerts and exploring new areas of Oregon I have never been before.