Browse more profiles
Jessica "Jessie" Foster
- Has completed the MST portion of the Noyce program except for final revisions on the thesis.
- Completed the GTEP as of spring of 2009
- Currently teaching sceince.
- BA in Biology form Reed College, Portland Oregon, 2005
- Research - An evaluation of the ways in which the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) Salmon Camp program impacts students high school graduation rate, science attitudes, and science knowledge. The Salmon Camp program is intended for Native American middle school/high school students.