Browse more profiles
- BS in Marine Biology from Farleigh Dickinson University, Madison New Jersey
- Oregon Certified Teacher. Currently teaching at Merlow Station, an alternative school in the Beaverton School District.
- Four years teaching science in public high schools, two years teaching informal science education through Audubon Society and Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia.
- Participant in the Oregon Teacher Scholars Program.
- Research working title: Mixed Methods Study of the Impact of School Context on Science Attitude