Browse more profiles
- Entered the secondary Math and Science GTEP in the summer of 2008 cohort
- Preparing to teach High School Physics
- Adjunct Instructor, Mechanical Engineering Department, Fall 2007. Systems Engineer, Circuit Fine Tuning Division, 9/2004 to 9/2007, Mechanical Engineer, Central Engineering Group, 6/2002 to 9/2004, District Manager, Hosch USA, 5/1994 to 11/1998
- Currently developing a research proposal to investigate learning outcomes associated with the program “Engineering of Everyday Things” The Engineering of Everyday Things* is an NSF-sponsored
- Research Project with the goal of improving how engineering students learn core concepts in thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer.