Profiles - Educational Leadership & Policy
Browse by category:
- All Categories
- Campus Life
- Bike Hub
- Campus Public Safety
- Campus Recreation
- Daily Messages
- Diversity and Multicultural Student Services
- Diversity at PSU
- Housing Dining & Residence Life
- Information Technologies
- Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation
- Multicultural Center
- Native American Student & Community Center
- Portland State of Mind
- Resource Center for Students with Children
- Social Sustainability Month
- Student Groups & Government
- Student Health and Counseling
- Student Legal Services
- Vikings Athletics
- Visit Portland State
- Women's Resource Center
- Academics & Research
- Portland Center for Public Humanities
- School of Business Administration
- Graduate School of Education
- Maseeh College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of the Arts
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Applied Linguistics
- Center for Japanese Studies
- Center for Lakes & Reservoirs
- Center for Science Education
- Conflict Resolution
- General Studies
- Intensive English Language Program
- International Studies
- Judaic Studies
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Religious Studies
- School of the Environment
- School of Gender Race and Nations
- Speech & Hearing Sciences
- World Languages & Literatures
- School of Social Work
- College of Urban & Public Affairs
- School of Community Health
- Hatfield School of Government
- Institute of Portland Metropolitan Studies
- Toulan School of Urban Studies & Planning
- University Honors College
- PSU Library
- Academic Programs
- Center for Real Estate
- Center for Turkish Studies
- Challenge & LINK Programs
- Education Abroad
- International Studies
- Middle East Studies Center
- Peace Corps Master's International
- Sustainability at PSU
- Systems Science Graduate Program
- University Studies
- Academic Services
- Office of Academic Innovation
- Advising & Career Services
- Undergraduate Admission
- International Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Post-Baccalaureate Admission
- Oregon Residency Status
- Disability Resource Center
- Financial Aid
- Graduate Studies
- Office of International Affairs
- Registration & Records
- Dean of Student Life
- Veterans' Services
- Writing Center
- Alumni & Giving
- Academic Affairs
- University Advancement
- Finance & Administration
- Government Relations
- Commission on the Status of Women
- University Communications
- Featured Content
- Global Diversity & Inclusion
Browse by profile type:
Sustainability Internship Alumni Profile: Robert Nathan ’10
With a passion for both the preserving the environment and engaging with people, Robert Nathan navigated a student internship and a graduate assistantship while pursuing his master’s degree in education—experiences that prepared him for success in his current career.
Scholarship Recipient Erasmo Ruiz
Meet Dr. Candyce Reynolds
Meet Dr. Moti Hara
A research professional in the Graduate School of Education
The Learner Web: Democratizing Adult Education
From Portland State University to a network of partners providing educational programs to adult learners, the Learner Web supports education, equity, and social justice.
Bring new life to your classroom with this practical guide
Education and Fine Arts faculty collaborate on ePortfolio book
Laura Kutner - Trash For Peace
“We know we are having an impact and that makes everything worth it.”
Meet David Bikman
Meet Professor Becky Boesch
Meet Professor Deborah Peterson, an innovative educational leader with extensive school administrative experience
How can schools raise academic achievement in a time of reduced funding?
Ask Professor Karen Haley
How can student affairs professionals understand student motivations, support student growth and development, and provide necessary support services in a learning environment?
Ask Professor Sybil Kelley
How can we build a scientifically literate population necessary to address the critical problems of our times?
Ask Professor Susan Carlile
Why is leadership development important to the success of all students in our schools?
Ask Professor Pat Burk
How does state policy impact the success of students in Oregon’s PreK-16 educational system?
Meet Professor Janine Allen
Want to know about college student success?
Meet Professor Heather Burns
How can postsecondary teaching and learning create authentic experiences that empower learners to create social change for sustainability? Dr. Burns explores leadership skills and organizational change with her students in sustainability courses.
Ask Professor Ramin Farahmandpur
How do social, political, economic and cultural forces shape and influence public education?
Meet Professor Andrew Job
What enhances adult learning and motivation in the classroom? Dr. Andy Job helps students learn effective tools and techniques.
Learning Garden Laboratory
Promoting sustainable gardening, growing food and healthy nutrition.
Meet Professor Tom Chenoweth
What does a bridge have to do with educational leadership? Ask Dr. Tom Chenoweth, PhD, a scholar and educational leader committed to building bridges between the university and school practitioners.
Meet Professor Dilafruz Williams
Do you want to talk "politics, public education and environment?" Meet Dr. Dilafruz Williams.
Ask Professor Christine Cress
How does community-based learning affect students, improve faculty scholarship, and enhance communities?
Meet Professor Michael Smith
When it comes to college choice, don't forget Mom or Dad. Through his scholarship, Dr. Michael Smith reminds us that entire families, not just students travel down the road towards four-year college enrollment and graduation.