Profiles - Electrical & Computer Engineering
Browse by category:
- All Categories
- Campus Life
- Bike Hub
- Campus Public Safety
- Campus Recreation
- Cultural Resource Centers
- Daily Messages
- Diversity and Multicultural Student Services
- Diversity at PSU
- Food Pantry
- Housing Dining & Residence Life
- Information Technologies
- Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation
- Portland State of Mind
- Resource Center for Students with Children
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Social Sustainability Month
- Student Groups & Government
- Student Health and Counseling
- Student Legal Services
- Vikings Athletics
- Visit Portland State
- Women's Resource Center
- Academics & Research
- Portland Center for Public Humanities
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Business Administration
- Maseeh College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of the Arts
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Applied Linguistics
- Center for Japanese Studies
- Center for Lakes & Reservoirs
- Center for Science Education
- Conflict Resolution
- General Studies
- Intensive English Language Program
- International Studies
- Judaic Studies
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Religious Studies
- School of the Environment
- School of Gender Race and Nations
- Speech & Hearing Sciences
- World Languages & Literatures
- School of Social Work
- College of Urban & Public Affairs
- School of Community Health
- Hatfield School of Government
- Institute of Portland Metropolitan Studies
- Toulan School of Urban Studies & Planning
- University Honors College
- PSU Library
- Academic Programs
- Center for Real Estate
- Center for Turkish Studies
- Challenge & LINK Programs
- Education Abroad
- International Studies
- Middle East Studies Center
- Peace Corps Master's International
- Sustainability at PSU
- Systems Science Graduate Program
- University Studies
- Academic Services
- Office of Academic Innovation
- Advising & Career Services
- Undergraduate Admission
- International Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Post-Baccalaureate Admission
- Oregon Residency Status
- Disability Resource Center
- Financial Aid
- Graduate Studies
- Office of International Affairs
- Registration & Records
- Dean of Student Life
- Veterans' Services
- Writing Center
- Alumni & Giving
- Academic Affairs
- University Advancement
- Finance & Administration
- Government Relations
- Commission on the Status of Women
- University Communications
- Featured Content
- Global Diversity & Inclusion
Browse by profile type:
Beyond Moore's Law: A Q&A with Christof Teuscher
Maseeh Professor charts a course for a post-silicon world.
Is this the Beginning of the End for the Serial Number?
With a novel algorithm and a high-resolution terahertz laser scanner, Dr. Suresh Singh might change the way we keep track of our most valuable possessions.
ECE Grad Student Upgrades System-on-a-Chip Teaching Tool
Tejaswini Angal was commended by Imagination Technologies for her efforts to improve the MIPSfpga educational resources offered by its university program.
Design Verification Competition Gives Portland State Students an Industry Advantage
The annual Need for Speed Veloce Emulation Competition, co-sponsored by Mentor Graphics, connects Portland State engineering talent to careers in an emerging field.
Intelligent Sleep Mask Promises Better Sleep
Engineering students launch new start-up with support from a capstone program for budding entrepreneurs.
Aging in Place
In PSU’s Biomedical Signal Processing Lab, Research Associate Professor Eric Wan develops technologies that apply signal processing and machine learning to solve a number of problems, including those faced by older adults who have made the choice to age in place.
Creating 21st Century Tools to Support Braille Learners
Dr. Holly Lawson and colleagues are developing new eLearning platforms, materials, and tools to help visually impaired adults, educators, and service providers successfully learn Unified English Braille.
Cyber Discovery Camp
PSU hosts teams of high school students and teachers at an interdisciplinary summer camp designed to cultivate cyber citizenship and interest in STEM-related fields.
E.T. Revisited: Experiments in Transmission
How one professor challenged his students to design a low-cost rescue beacon using no more power than that of a solar powered garden light.
Educating the Next Generation of Power Engineers
In the PGE Foundation Power Engineering Education Laboratory, undergraduate and graduate students under the guidance of Dr. Robert Bass are gaining the experiences they'll need to power a rapidly changing world.
Collaboration, Inspiration, Breakthrough
Innovation: Dr. Robert Daasch, Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Dr. Glenn Shirley, Adjunct Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, develop a method for supporting decision-making in the testing and manufacturing of semiconductors
Meet Joe Rawson
Joe Rawson proves that you don't need to take a straight path to get to where you want to go.
Meet Nicole Zimmerman
Undergraduate student in Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)
Mr. Roboto - Bringing quantum computing to life
Movement Measures - Using technology in the battle against Parkinson's Disease
Meet Martin Siderius
Dr. Siderius’ research focuses on underwater acoustics.
Meet Christof Teuscher
Dr. Teuscher’s research focuses on the future of computers.
Meet Professor Marek Perkowski
Marek Perkowski is helping to lay the groundwork for quantum computers.
Meet Professor Robert Daasch
Robert Daasch has a passion for students. He works hard to make sure they are successful.
Meet Professor Lisa Zurk
"It is exciting to have my work in electromagnetics and acoustics contribute to the burgeoning research activity in the ECE department."