Tax Practitioners Institute
2013 Tax Practitioner Institute (TPI) Information
Portland State's Tax Practitioners Institute is Oregon's only university-affiliated two-day tax update, designed for tax practitioners of all levels - enrolled agents, CPAs, registered tax return preparers (RTRPs). Participants in the 2013 institute will earn CPEs and learn from seasoned experts in the field. The Institute's speakers will focus on selected topics most pressing for 2013.
- Eugene - LCC Center for Meeting and Learning
- Portland - TBA
- Wilsonville - Holiday Inn Portland South
More information regarding dates, times and conference schedule will be be posted as it is made available. Please contact Carmen at email@example.com or call (503) 725-8496 with questions.
These events are the only tax updates in Oregon featuring representatives from the Internal Revenue Service and the Oregon Department of Revenue. You take away timely information as well as valuable resources for your reference library.
2013 Tax Seminar Topics*
- Oregon Department of Revenue (ODR) update
- Federal tax law update by IRS representatives
- Ethics presentation - 2 hours this year to fulfill your requirements!
- Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (ACA) Update
- Panel discussion featuring local experts
Workbook and Searchable CD