Thematic maps designed by PRC staff have appeared in The Oregonian, Willamette Week, and Metroscape, a bi-annual publication of the Institute for Portland Metropolitan Studies, and other mass media venues. Frequently, the maps that we create are part of a larger project, although we also design and produce "stand-alone" maps depicting demographic and socioeconomic patterns, and atlases (e.g., Beaverton Demographic Profiles, 1995).
Scroll down for a list of a some PRC maps.
Click on map images or titles below to view full size.
- Average Household Size by Portland Metro Area PUMAs, 2009, view map
- Percent Non-English Speaking Households by Portland Metro Area Census Tracts, 2009 view map
- Population Change by Percentage 2000 -- 2010 view map
- Access to Teacher Training and Experience view map
- Crook County SD: Change Housing Units 1990-2000 view map
- Home Energy Savings Program: Corvallis and Albany view map
- Home Energy Savings Program: Portland-Metro Area view map
- Housing Access: Portland-Metro Area view map
- Medford SD Enrollment 2000-2004 view map
The cost of a map includes the cost of the data compilation, map design, and map reproduction. The maps vary in size from 8.5" by 11" and smaller to three by four feet. We can also provide maps electronically. For more information or to request a map, please contact us.
The Population Research Center is open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and is located in Room 780 of the Urban Center, 506 SW Mill. The mailing address is Population Research Center, Portland State University, Post Office Box 751, Portland, Oregon 97207-0751.
call - (503) 725-3922,
fax - (503) 725-5199 or
email - askPRC@pdx.edu