Census Data for Oregon
NEW: American Community Survey mapped
- Make new discoveries about your neighborhood through the power of American Community Survey statistics and the U.S. Census Bureau’s new mapping tool, Census Explorer.
Choose from eight different topics, including median household income, labor force participation and percent of the population 65 and older and explore these statistics for states, counties and census tracts.
Census Explorer includes not only the latest American Community Survey five-year statistics (2008-2012) but also information from the 1990 and 2000 censuses, so you can see how your community has changed over the past two decades.
Census 2010 Five-Page Profiles
Census 2010 mapped:
2010 Census Tables:
- Population: 2000 and 2010, Oregon and its Counties (xls)
- Population: 2000 and 2010,Incorporated Cities (xls)
- Population and Housing Occupancy Status: 2010,Oregon and its Counties
- Population and Housing Occupancy Status: 2010,Cities and CDPs
- 2010 Census Redistricting Data, (Public Law 94-171) Summary File, State of Oregon
Text Files for GIS and Databases:
- Field Names and Descriptions (.xls)
- 2010 Census Tracts: Oregon
- 2010 Census Tracts: Washington
- 2010 Block Groups: Oregon
- 2010 Blocks: Oregon