Vanport Extension Center
Vanport Center buildings were not contiguous but spread throughout Vanport City, mostly in the southwest corner.
View of Vanport City, with Columbia Hall on the right
A student break in the cramped quarters of Vanport snack bar.
Students crowded into a Vanport classroom.
The first Vanport Student Council was pictured in the Nov. 22, 1946, issue of Vet's Extended, the student newspaper. The paper was later renamed Vanguard. Bob Taylor, the first student body president, is seated at far left.
Vanport football in the mud, accentuated by aromas from the nearby smokestack of the meat-packing plant.