Fall Freshmen Orientation
Fall 2014 Freshmen Orientation
Freshmen are students who are transferring 0-29 credit hours to PSU. If you are transferring 30 credits or more, please review the Transfer Orientation session information. The sessions below are 8:30am-5:00pm and include a concurrent Family Program. There is a $20 fee associated with the sign-up process for guests of freshman students beginning Fall term. This covers the cost of food, program materials, and staffing.
Selecting, signing up for, and learning what to expect at your Orientation can be completed in 5 simple steps:
- Gather the following: your PSU ID number, intended major*, and guests who will attend with you.
- Please have credit/debit card (Visa and Mastercard only) information ready to complete payment for any guests that will attend with you.
- Locate your intended major on the Advising List to determine orientation dates available to you.
- Select and sign-up for your desired date (we recommend that you attend the earliest available option where your intended major is available for advising).
- Review what to expect at your Orientation.
* Intended major is what you hope to study when arriving to campus. If your intended major is different from your admission or current major, please submit an update by using the Online Major Change Form,but please sign up for an orientation session based off of your intended major.
Below is a list of majors with the associated dates when advising will be available. You must select an Orientation date when advising is available from your intended major. Navigate the list by selecting your College/School among the bottom tabs. If you are unsure of which College/School houses your major, view the Major List.
*If you are in a pre-professional program such as Pre-Health and Pre-Education, you must attend one of the sessions where those advisers are available, NOT your major adviser.
Click here to view a Campus Map.
Sign-up for an Orientation
What to Expect at Orientation
Learn what to expect at, and how to plan for, Orientation here.