Wi-Fi: Windows 7
This article describes how to configure Windows 7 operating system to connect to the secure wireless networks available on the PSU campus.
Connecting to the PSU Wireless Network
- Select the Start menu and enter “Network” into the search field.
- Select Network and Sharing Center from the list.
- When the Network and Sharing Center opens, select Connect to a network.
- Choose PSU Secure from the window that appears, then check the box to Connect automatically and select the Connect button.
- Enter your Odin username and your password in the window that appears, then select OK.
- Ignore any warnings that appear about the server not being validated.
- Select Connect.
- You are now connected to PSU Wi-Fi. From now on, you should be automatically connected whenever the PSU Secure network is available.
For help solving connection problems, visit Wireless Internet Troubleshooting.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.