This article describes how to configure mobile devices running Google's Android OS to connect to the PSU Secure wireless network in such a way that it stores your credentials on your device.
Connecting to the PSU Wireless Network
- Select the menu button on your phone and select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select “PSU Secure” from the list of available wireless networks. If this is your first time connecting to a secure network, you will be asked to set a credential storage password (this can be whatever you want it to be).
- Enter the following information:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Identity: YourOdinUsername
- Anonymous identity: Leave blank
- Wireless Password: YourOdinPassword
- Note: Depending on your device and operating system, some of these fields may not be required.
- Select Connect.
Solving Connection Problems
If you're unable to connect to the PSU Secure network, trying clearing your local cache and saved networks, especially PSU and PSU Guest. If you need assistance doing so, contact the Helpdesk.
As long as you have cleared out all other PSU wireless credentials, your device should always auto-join the PSU Secure network, and you will not need to log in again.
Please keep in mind that the easiest way to troubleshoot connection problems is in person. If possible, please bring your device to the Helpdesk in SMSU 18.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.