Select labs have the capability to accept print jobs from your personal laptop or mobile device, using print.pdx.edu. Your computer will need to be connected to PSU Wi-Fi in order to submit print jobs. (Please note that this website is not accessible while at home without using a VPN.)
Using Web Printing
Web Printing Locations
You can submit web print jobs to the following labs:
- Cramer 1st floor labs (FRINQ)
- Cramer 2nd floor labs (SINQ)
- Broadway Lab/Integrated Digital Support Center (BHB 226)
- Millar Library 1st/2nd floor labs
- Neuberger 4th floor lab (NH 465)
- Neuberger 4th floor ICC labs (NH 435)
- Metropolitan Instructional Support Lab (FAB 241a)
Web Printing Instructions
To submit a web print job:
- Go to print.pdx.edu and log in using your Odin username and password.
- Select Web Print from the menu on the left.
- Select “Submit a Job”.
- Choose your desired printer from the list and select “Print Options and Account Selection.”
- Enter the number of copies desired and select “Upload Document.”
- Select “Choose File” and find the document you wish to print, then select “Open.”
- Select “Upload & Complete.”
- Retrieve the print job from a Print Release Station in the specific lab. The job will remain in the lab’s queue for four hours.
Lab attendants on duty can assist with troubleshooting.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.