Web Access to Voicemail
The Web PhoneManager program provides you with a Graphic User Interface for accessing all the options available with your CallXpress voice mailbox. All the options available in Web PhoneManager are available via the telephone user interface.
Accessing Voicemail on the Web
To access your voicemail online, visit the Web Phone Manager at voicemail.pdx.edu.
Resetting Your Voicemail Password on the Web
To reset your voicemail password from the Web PhoneManager, follow these steps:
- Go to the Web PhoneManager at voicemail.pdx.edu.
- Click "Forgot Security Code".
- Enter either your voice mailbox 5-digit extension or enter your PSU email address.
- Log in to mail.pdx.edu and check your PSU email for the voicemail password reset link.
- Click the reset link or paste into your browser within 30 minutes of receipt of email.
- Choose a new numeric password for voicemail between 4 and 12 digits in length that is not a pattern (e.g. cannot be 1234 or 2255, etc.).
- Check your PSU email for the confirmation that you have successfully changed your password.
For assistance in using the system, see the or contact Telecommunication Systems.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.