If you need to create a survey, there are two great options available for the PSU community: Google Forms and Qualtrics.
Using Google Forms
Google Forms are a quick, easy way to create surveys. Forms can be linked to a Google spreadsheet, making it easy to access and use the data collected.
To create a survey with Google Forms, follow these steps:
- Go to drive.pdx.edu.
- Select the Create button, then select Form.
- Enter a name for your Form and select a Template.
- Select the OK button.
- Build your form.
Qualtrics helps you collect and analyze survey data. This software is easy to learn and has an intuitive interface, with advanced features for experienced survey designers.
To create a survey with Qualtrics, follow these steps:
- Go to Qualtrics.
- If prompted, log in using your Odin information.
- If you haven't used Qualtrics before, accept Terms of Service by clicking the “I Accept” button.
- Select the "Create Survey" tab in the upper left corner.
- Select the "Quick Survey Builder" link.
- Enter a name for your survey (and a folder if you have created one).
- Select the "Create Survey" button.
- Build your survey.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.