Maintaining the security of your Portland State University computer account ensures that your personal information remains secure. Select from the topics below for more information on how to maintain the security of your account.
- Phishing Attacks
- Recent Phishing Emails
- Full Disk Encryption
- Two-Step Verification
- Understanding Web Addresses
- Anti-Virus Software
- Wi-Fi Block
- PSU Alert Notification System
Recent Security News
- Security Vulnerability: The Heartbleed Bug
- Device Security
- Password Security
- Digital Security Awareness Resources
- Phishing Attacks at PSU
- Portland State University Partners with STOP. THINK. CONNECT.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.