PSU offers printing services to meet the needs of students, faculty, and staff. Printing is available in OIT labs and classrooms, or from personal laptops/mobile devices using web printing. Faculty/staff can also print using the shared network printer in their office.
For more information on printing at PSU, visit the following pages:
- Print Quotas Overview - Print quotas regulate how many pages you can print each term. Find out more about how quotas work for different types of accounts.
- Checking Your Print Quota - Find out how to check how many prints you have left in your quota.
- Lab Printing Options - Find out what types of printing are available in OIT-managed labs.
- Requesting Print Credits for Printing Errors - Learn how to get refunds for physical printing errors.
- Web Printing - Find out how to print to PSU printers from a personal computer.
- Installing a Network Printer - Learn how to install a shared office printer.
- Printing with a User Code - Find out how to print with a departmental user code.
- Printer Purchasing Guide - Guidance on purchasing a printer for your department.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.