OnBase iPad Client Guide
You may access your OnBase documents, submit forms, and direct workflows using OnBase for iPad.
- You will need any model of iPad running iOS 5+.
- Your department's OnBase configuration must first be enabled by OIT by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Installing OnBase on an iPad
Follow these steps to install OnBase on your iPad:
- Open the App Store.
- Search for “OnBase Mobile for iPad” and download it.
- Open the app, and select the gear icon in the top left corner.
- For Server, enter "https://web.imaging.pdx.edu/mobilebroker" and press Done.
- Log in with your Odin username and password.
- Select Custom Queries, which allows you to search for and view documents.
Contact email@example.com for additional assistance.