OIT computer labs are available to PSU students, faculty, and staff. They are closed during university holidays and closures.
Broadway/Integrated Digital Support Center (IDSC)
Broadway Housing Building (BHB 225/226)
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Library 1st Floor:
Library 2nd Floor:
Neuberger Hall Lab
Moved from NH 96 to Neuberger Hall 461/465 on NH 4th floor
- Closed for summer term, except for special events and ad-hoc reservations
- For scheduling inquiries, email email@example.com
- For Neuberger Hall ICC lab hours, visit Classrooms
- Computing Classrooms: More information about computer classrooms (ICC and UNST) that are sometimes used as labs.
Smith Memorial Student Union
- North side by Student Union
- South side by Subway entrance
- Southeast side by Student Groups
- West side by lounge
Neuberger Hall Lobby
- 12 kiosks in Admissions area
OIT Computer Lab Policies
- ITS Computer Lab Policies: View all general lab use policies.
- ITS Food and Drink Policy: Food and drink is not permitted in any labs. Red bins are conveniently provided inside every lab for the purpose of storing food and/or drink containers
- Data Storage Device Lost & Found Policy: Learn more about what happens if you leave a data storage device behind in the labs.
Many departments on campus have their own computer labs, such as the College of Urban & Public Affairs (CUPA) labs, the Math lab, and the Graduate School of Education lab. These are not general access labs, but they are often available when classes are not in session. Check with your department to see if they operate computer labs on campus.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with comments or questions about labs.