OIT computer labs are available to PSU students, faculty, and staff. They are closed during university holidays and closures.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (with the exception of university holidays and closures).
- Service Hours: Monday–Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Evenings/Weekends: Valid PSU Official ID/Access Card needed to access building.
Library 1st Floor:
Library 2nd Floor:
Neuberger Hall Lab
Neuberger Hall 461/465
Summer intersession (June 13 - 19, 2016)
Open by reservation only
Summer term (June 20 - Sept 11, 2016)
Mon - Thu: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat & Sun: Open by reservation only
- Computing Classrooms: More information about computer classrooms (ICC and UNST) that are general access labs when not reserved for a class.
Smith Memorial Student Union
- North side by Student Union
- South side by Subway entrance
- Southeast side by Student Groups
- West side by lounge
Neuberger Hall Lobby
- 12 kiosks in Admissions area
OIT Computer Lab Policies
- ITS Computer Lab Standard: View all general lab use policies.
- ITS Food and Drink Standard: Food and drink is not permitted in any labs. Red bins are conveniently provided inside every lab for the purpose of storing food and/or drink containers
- Data Storage Device Lost & Found Policy: Learn more about what happens if you leave a data storage device behind in the labs.
Many departments on campus have their own computer labs, such as the College of Urban & Public Affairs (CUPA) labs, the Math lab, and the Graduate School of Education lab. These are not general access labs, but they are often available when classes are not in session. Check with your department to see if they operate computer labs on campus.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with comments or questions about labs.