The Broadway Lab is also known as the Integrated Digital Support Center (IDSC) and is a multimedia computing lab available to the entire PSU community. The IDSC houses specialty hardware software and printers and offers a variety of multimedia services. It also has a range of color and wide-format printing services for undergraduate students for a fee.
- IDSC Lab is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (with the exception of university holidays and closures)
- IDSC Services are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm
- Assistance also available via phone/mail:
- Located in Broadway Residence Hall, 2nd Floor (BDWY 225/226)
- Entry: There are two entrances to this building, one on SW 6th Avenue and the other on SW Jackson.
- Evenings/Weekends: The open hours of the IDSC lab may not match the open hours of the Broadway Residence Hall (BDWY) itself. The doors to BDWY are locked during evening or weekend hours, requiring a valid PSU-issued ID to gain access.
IDSC users needing to gain access to the lab during evenings and weekends may obtain a white access badge from ID Services on the first floor of Neuberger Hall if they do not already have one. After receiving the access badge, wait one full business day before using it to enter the building at the entrance on SW 6th (facing University Pointe). If your badge does not appear to be working, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
BDWY 226: General Access Lab
BDWY 226 is the general access portion of the lab, which can be utilized by anyone in the PSU community.
BDWY 225: Faculty and Graduate Student Lab
BDWY 225 is dedicated specifically to faculty and graduate student use. This room houses advanced IDSC equipment such as video editing and wide-format printing.
Services requiring a work order are only provided between Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. Most resources are free of charge. However, there are fees associated with some products and services. Please contact the IDSC for current services and pricing.
- Inquire with one of the lab attendants on duty to request a fee-based service. Your request will then be entered into our online work order management system, and will include contact and billing information along with a description of the work to be completed and an estimate.
- Be prepared to provide billing information when placing your order, along with as much detailed information on your project as possible.
- Review files to be printed with a lab attendant to ensure accuracy. Complex projects may require additional information or time to complete.
- Review copyright, liability and services guidelines prior to submitting a work order.
- Please see the IDSC Services FAQ for more information.
Do you have an idea or feedback that you would like to share about the IDSC? Please take a minute to tell us about your experience by filling out the IDSC survey. Curious about how we’re doing so far? Check out the results.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.