Email signatures are an easy way to add your contact information to the bottom of each email. PSU Google Email allows you to create signatures using both text and images.
Creating Your Email Signature
- Go to mail.pdx.edu and log in using your Odin username and password.
- Select the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Signature text box and enter your signature text.
- Optional: Add PSU logo.
- Place the text cursor where you want the logo to appear.
- Select the image icon.
- Select the "Web Address (URL)" tab.
- Enter the web address below:
- Click the Select button.
- Select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
After you have created your signature, you can send a test email to yourself to ensure that it appears correctly.
Read the email signature guidelines for faculty and staff.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.