Desire2Learn allows students to take quizzes and view their own quiz results online. To access the quiz tool, select the Activities drop-down menu on the course navbar and select Quizzes.
Starting a Quiz
To take a quiz:
- On the Quiz List page, select the quiz you want to take.
- Read the instructions and details for the quiz, and when you're ready, select Start Quiz!.
- Answer each question. You can see which questions you have saved answers for in the Questions section of the quiz's left panel. You can also select the question number in the quiz's left panel to go back to the question.
Note: It is recommended that you select the corresponding Save button after answering each question. You can also select Save All Responses, if you are not finished answering all questions on a single page or if you are working on a time-consuming question and need to save all previous responses.
- Select Next Page or Previous Page to navigate between pages.
- Select Go to Submit Quiz when you are ready to submit.
Note: If you try to submit a quiz with unanswered questions, you will see a warning at the top of the Submit Quiz page informing you about unanswered questions. Select each link beneath the warning to return to each unanswered question.
Viewing Your Submissions
You can view your quiz score and any feedback given on the Quiz List Page. To find these options, select Submissions from the context menu of the quiz.
Note: Grades and statistical information are not available until they are released.
If you cannot see a quiz that you think should be available to you, contact your instructor. He/she may not have opened it to the class yet.
If you were unable to resolve your question by viewing this tutorial, contact the Helpdesk.