Many of your courses will require that you submit papers or other types of assignments to your instructor via the Dropbox tool. The Dropbox tool enables you to submit assignments in the Learning Environment, eliminating the need to mail, fax, or email your work to instructors. Simply upload your submission to the appropriate dropbox folder and submit.
To access the dropbox tool, select the Activities drop-down menu on the course navbar, then select Dropbox.
Submitting to the Dropbox
To submit to the Dropbox:
- On the Dropbox Folders page, select the folder to which you want to submit.
- Select Add a File to browse for the file you want to submit. You can attach files from your local computer or storage device or a group locker (if applicable).
- Enter any Comments you want to submit with the file.
Note: You must attach a file to a dropbox submission to successfully submit. You cannot just submit the comment field to the dropbox.
- Select Submit.
Reviewing Your Submission History
A list of submitted files is displayed on the Submission History page. You can view each file’s size, submission date, whether comments were included with it, and who has retrieved it. For group dropbox folders, you can check who submitted each file.
To see your submission history:
- On the Dropbox Folders page, select View History.
- Select the Folder you want to view from the drop-down menu.
To view Dropbox feedback:
- On the Dropbox Folders page, select View from the Feedback column beside the folder containing your submission.
- View your grade, rubric assessment, and feedback comments.
- Select Download All Files to download feedback attachments.
- When you are finished viewing feedback, select Done.
If you were unable to resolve your question by viewing this tutorial, contact the Helpdesk.