Your Odin account is your PSU computer account. Odin accounts are automatically created for all students, staff, and faculty and will automatically expire at the end of their lifecycle. Before using your account, you will need to activate it and create your password.
Using Your Odin Account
System and Services
Your Odin account can be used to log in to PSU resources, including the following:
- Wi-Fi - PSU provides campus-wide wireless internet for your laptop and mobile devices.
- banweb.pdx.edu - Banweb is the PSU information system used to register for classes, see your schedule, review your financial aid, look at your pay stub, etc.
- oam.pdx.edu - OAM is the Odin Account Manager, a tool that allows you to change/reset your Odin password and modify other account settings. Employees can also use OAM to update their directory information.
- d2l.pdx.edu - Desire2Learn (D2L) contains online classes and course content.
- library.pdx.edu - Millar Library provides access to a wide variety of information via the library's online resources, including scholarly articles and journals.
- Computer Labs - You can find computer labs throughout campus, both for general access and department-specific use.
- Google Apps - PSU partners with Google to provide university-sponsored access to Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Sites, Google Groups, Google Sync, and Google+.
Odin Account Expiration
Your Odin account will remain active as long as you are attending or working at PSU. After the end of your last term as a student or your last day of employment, your account will no longer be considered active (however, student and adjunct faculty accounts will have a grace period before being disabled). For more information about account expiration and grace periods, go to the Odin Account Standard.
You can find more information about different types of PSU computer accounts at the Non-Standard Odin Accounts page.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.