Activating Your Odin Account
To activate your Odin account, please follow the steps listed below.
- Go to oam.pdx.edu/AccountPickup.
- Enter the following information:
- Your PSU ID number
- Your birth date (mm/dd/yyyy)
- The activation code that was provided to you in your admissions/hire letter
- Select Activate Account.
- After reviewing the policies, check the box labeled “I Accept,” then select Continue.
- Choose an Odin username from the drop-down menu, then select Continue.
- If you would like an email alias, check the box labeled "Yes, I would like an email alias".
- Choose an email alias from the drop-down menu, then select Continue.
- Enter either an alternate (non-PSU) email or a cell phone number, then select Continue.
Note: This information will only be used to reset your password and will be kept secure.
- Enter a password for your account that meets the requirements listed on the page.
- Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Select Continue when all password requirements are met (indicated by all the red x marks turning into green check marks ).
- You have completed the account claim process. There is no need to log out before exiting the page.
Note: We recommended that you record your Odin username and PSU email from the box in the upper, right-hand corner before exiting this page. You will need your Odin username, password, and PSU email to access most PSU systems.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.