Accounts & Services
Your Odin account is your PSU computer account. It is used to log in to a wide range of services and systems including
- banweb.pdx.edu - Banweb is the PSU Information System where you register for classes, pay your bill, view your pay stub, etc
- Google Apps - Advanced email, calendar, documents, sites, groups, etc
- d2l.pdx.edu - Desire2Learn contains online classes and course content
- Wi-Fi - Connect your laptop and mobile devices to campus wireless internet
- Computer Labs - General access and departmental computer labs
- library.pdx.edu - The PSU Library have access to a wide variety of information via the Library's online resources, including scholarly articles and journals
- Many other services require an Odin account
Reset your Odin Password
1. Go to oam.pdx.edu
2. Enter your PSU ID Number and Odin Password, then select Login
3. You should be prompted to created a new password. If you are not prompted, continue to the next step.
4. Select Forgot Your Password
5. Answer two security questions. You should be prompted to created a new password. If you are not prompted, contact the Helpdesk.
Create your Odin account
- Open your web browser and navigate to oam.pdx.edu
- Enter the information as directed by your admissions/hire letter then select Login.
- Create a password that follows the password guidelines listed on the page. Check the box labeled Acceptable Use and Revolving Charge Agreement then select Change Password.
- Select Click Here to Continue at the bottom of the screen.
- Set up the two security questions that you are most likely to remember then select Save.
- Select OK at the bottom of the page.
- Select Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Select an Odin Username from the first drop down menu. From the second drop down menu, you have the option of selecting and email alias.
- Select Save then select Logout.