Participate in 3MT
Submissions for 3MT 2016 will open in the spring of 2016.
Masters and Doctoral students are eligible to present any research they are conducting for a thesis, dissertation, or culminating project. Before you sign up, check out our resources page to read the 3MT Event Rules, familiarize yourself with the Judging Criteria, and watch winning presentations at past 3MT events. 1st, 2nd, and People's Choice winners at both the PSU and state level will receive cash awards.
Preliminary rounds will take place before the PSU competition. Participants must be able to attend at least one of the preliminary rounds. The 1st place winners will go on to compete in the State Championships. It is expected that by completing the following survey to register you will be available to attend all events.
You will be asked for:
- Your name
- Contact info
- Degree type (MA, MS, PhD, etc.), program, and expected year of graduation
- Your advisor's name and email address
- 3MT presentation title (10 words or less)
- Your thesis/dissertation/culminating project title and abstract (100 word summary)
- Which preliminary round(s) you can attend
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.