Search Google Appliance


Application for Graduation

Application for Awarding of Master's Degree, Doctoral Degree, or Graduate Certificate


Graduate Office (GO) Forms

Please submit all forms to the Office of Graduate Studies, Extended Studies Building, 184.

  GO-14, Dual Degree Form

  GO-15, Validation of Out-of-Date Graduate Credit

  GO-16D, Appointment of Doctoral Dissertation Committee (Doctoral Level)

  GO-16M, Appointment of Final Oral Examination Committee (Master's Level)

  GO-17D, Recommendation for the Degree (Doctoral Level)

  GO-17M, Recommendation for the Degree (Master's Level)

  GO-19, Request for Change of Program

  GO-21D, Proposed Transfer Credit (Doctoral Level)

  GO-21M, Proposed Transfer Credit (Master's Level)

  GO-22, Report on Passing Comprehensive Examinations   

  GO-23, Doctoral Request for Advancement to Candidacy


Thesis and Dissertation Forms

 Thesis Signature Page

 Dissertation Signature Page

 ETD Access Form

 ETD Formatting Checklist

The Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED) is online. Please register and complete the SED at: Additional information on the online SED is available here (scroll to bottom of page).


Miscellaneous Forms

 Graduate Petition

 Criteria and Guidelines for Assigning an Incomplete Grade ("I")

 Overload Approval

 Graduate Re-Enrollment form


Admission Information and Application

See our Future Students page for information on applying to a graduate program at PSU. If you are unable to apply online, paper applications are also available:

 Application for Graduate Admission


Graduate applicants, with the support of the department, can defer their term of application up to four terms for programs that admit once per year (e.g. Fall 2014 to Fall 2015) or up to three terms for programs that admit every term (e.g. Fall 2014 to Summer 2015).

 Change of Admission Term