The Occupational Health Psychology (OHP) Program, like all of Portland State University, is committed to increasing and maintaining a diverse ethnic, cultural and economic student and faculty base. To that end, the OHP program follows the same diversity-related guidelines as other university programs, as mandated by Portland State University Office of Diversity and Equity (for more information, see the following links to specific Portland State University diversity-related resources).
Portland State University Diversity-Related Resources
- Office of Diversity and Equity: http://www.pdx.edu/diversity/
- Diversity Assessment at Portland State University (DAPS): http://www.pdx.edu/diversity/diversity-assessment-portland-state
- Portland State University Diversity Workshops (PSUnity): http://www.pdx.edu/diversity/psunity
- Diversity Action Council (DAC): http://www.pdx.edu/diversity/diversity-action-council
- Diversity Action Hiring and Retention Team (DAHRT): http://www.pdx.edu/diversity/dahrt