School Age Credential
The purpose of the Oregon Registry School-Age Professional Credential is to recognize professional knowledge, skills and achievements toward strengthening practice for professionals working with children ages 5-12.
How Does the Credential Benefit You?
- Be recognized and acknowledged for your professional achievements.
- Improve your practice by reflecting on your knowledge and skills.
- Meets the Child Care Division qualifications as a head teacher in a school-age classroom in a Certified Child Care Center.
- Demonstrates your commitment to professional development.
- Promotes the profession, while recognizing you as a professional.
How Do I Apply for the Oregon Registry School-Age Professional Credential?
- Read the School-Age Professional Credential Overview for information on the credential requirements and the application process.
- Download the School-Age Professional Credential Application Materials or call us toll free at 1-877-725-8535 for the application materials to be mailed to you.
Toll Free: (877) 725-8535