School Age Credential
The purpose of the Oregon Registry School-Age Professional Credential is to recognize professional knowledge, skills and achievements toward strengthening practice for professionals working with children ages 5-12.
How Does the Credential Benefit You?
- Be recognized and acknowledged for your professional achievements.
- Improve your practice by reflecting on your knowledge and skills.
- Meets the Child Care Division qualifications as a head teacher in a school-age classroom in a Certified Child Care Center.
- Demonstrates your commitment to professional development.
- Promotes the profession, while recognizing you as a professional.
How Do I Apply for the Oregon Registry School-Age Professional Credential?
- Read the School-Age Professional Credential Overview for information on the credential requirements and the application process.
- Call the Credential Specialist toll free at 1-877-725-8535 to be screened and have the application materials mailed to you.
If you have any questions or need more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions or contact us.
Toll Free: (877) 725-8535