Infant Toddler Professional Credential
The purpose of the Oregon Registry Infant Toddler Professional Credential is to recognize professional knowledge, skills and achievements toward strengthening infant and toddler practice.
How Does the Credential Benefit You?
- Be recognized and acknowledged for your professional achievements.
- Improve your practice by reflecting on your knowledge and skills.
- Meets the Child Care Division qualifications as a head teacher in an infant toddler classroom in a Certified Child Care Center.
- Meets the Child Care Division qualifications as a Certified Family Child Care provider caring for more than two children under the age of two.
- Demonstrates your commitment to professional development.
- Promotes the profession, while recognizing you as a professional.
How Do I Apply for the Oregon Registry Infant Toddler Professional Credential?
- Read the Infant Toddler Professional Credential Overview and Requirements for information on the credential requirements and the application process.
- Call the Credential Specialist toll free at 1-877-725-8535 to be screened and have the application materials mailed to you.
If you have any questions or need more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions or contact us.
Toll Free: (877) 725-8535