The purpose of the Oregon Registry Director Credential is to recognize professional knowledge, skills and achievements toward strengthening administrative practice to support staff, children, and families in childhood care and education programs.
How Does the Credential Benefit You?
- Be recognized and acknowledged for your professional achievements.
- Improve your practice by reflecting on your knowledge and skills.
- Meets the Child Care Division qualifications as a director in a certified program.
- Approved by National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) as a state credential.
- Demonstrates your commitment to professional development.
- Promotes the profession, while recognizing you as a professional.
How Do I Apply for the Oregon Registry Director Credential?
- Read the Director Credential Overview and Requirements for information on the credential requirements and the application process.
- Call the Credential Specialist toll free at 1-877-725-8535 to be screened and have the application materials mailed to you.
If you have any questions or need more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions or contact us.
Toll Free: (877) 725-8535