The purpose of the Oregon Registry Director Credential is to recognize professional knowledge, skills and achievements toward strengthening administrative practice to support staff, children, and families in childhood care and education programs.
How Does the Credential Benefit You?
- Be recognized and acknowledged for your professional achievements.
- Improve your practice by reflecting on your knowledge and skills.
- Meets the Child Care Division qualifications as a director in a certified program.
- Approved by National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) as a state credential.
- Demonstrates your commitment to professional development.
- Promotes the profession, while recognizing you as a professional.
How Do I Apply for the Oregon Registry Director Credential?
- The Oregon Registry Director Credentials are being updated. New materials will be posted Spring 2015. The next deadline to submit an Oregon Registry Director Credential will be June 30, 2015.
Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis. See the credential review schedule for more information.
Toll Free: (877) 725-8535