Tools for Improving Orientation Advising
The purpose of the Tools for Improving Orientation Advising Project is to help decrease time-to-degree by providing tools that enable advisers to help freshman and transfer students register for the best classes at orientation. Tools will include making available to advisers a snapshot of incoming students’ transcripts, AP/IB scores, ACT/SAT scores, and any community college credits earned. An important component includes allowing pre-health students to register only after they have verified they meet math prerequisites.
For more information, please see the project Status Reports.
- Martha Dyson - Academic Adviser, College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Sue Beatty - Dean, Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Robert Mercer - Assistant Dean, Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Johnathan Luster - Coordìnator, New Student Programs Admissions
- Karen Kennedy -Academic Adviser/Intl Student Liaison
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM