Digital Badges for Creativity and Critical Thinking
The purpose of the Digital Badges for Creativity and Critical Thinking Project is to procure a digital badge system, create a digital badge curriculum to certify and acknowledge skills attainment for creativity and critical thinking, and deploy this curriculum for a subset of undergraduate students in Community Health.
For more information, please see the project Status Reports.
- Emily Ford - Urban and Public Affairs Librarian, Library
- Marilyn Moody - Dean, University Library
- Carlos Crespo - Director, Community Health
- Leslie McBride - Associate Professor, Community Health
- Michael Chamberlain - Instructional Designer, Center for Online Learning
- Amy Hofer - Distance Learning Librarian, PSU Miiiar Library
- Meredith Farkas - Head, Library Instructional Services, PSU Millar Library
- Belinda Zeidler - Undergraduate Adviser, School of Community Health
- Lisa Molinelli - interim Education Librarian, PSU Millar Library
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM