Mentors Advocating and Promoting Success (MAPS): Mapping an Online Presence for UNST Mentors Supporting Retention
The purpose of the Mentors Advocating and Promoting Success Project is to expand the MAPS retention initiative to better support on-line mentors by researching and offering training around best practices in on-line mentoring through a newly created widget built into Desire to Learn or MyPSU.
For more information, please see the project Status Reports.
- Dana Lundell - Director of Mentor Programs, University Studies
- Annie Knepler - Writing Coordinator, University Studies
- Erika Schnatz - Retention Project Program Assistant, University Studies
- Michael Hulshof-Schmidt - MAPS Mentor, Graduate
- Rose Krivulka - MAPS Mentor, Undergraduate
- Alyssa Martin - MAPS Mentor, Graduate
- Jessica Rubinstein - MAPS Mentor, Undergraduate
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM