Digitizing the Process: Development of a digital Academic Requirements Committee (ARC) Petition
The purpose of the Digitizing the Process Project is to create on-line resources, including workflows and electronic signatures, to accelerate the Academic Requirements Committee petition process. Digitizing this process will enable us to rethink every aspect of our petitions, eliminate redundancies, create institutional memory, and work toward a paperless environment.
For more information, please see the project Status Reports.
- Randi Harris - Special Assistant to the Vice Provost for Academic Innovation and Student Success, Office of Academic Affairs
- Karenna Wait - Project Coordinator, Office of Information Technology
- Alan MacCormack - Chair, Academic & Research Computing
- Yves Labissiere - Interim Director, University Studies
- Cindy Baccar - Registrar, Enrollment Management and Student Affairs
- Katherine Barich - Program Scheduler, Academic Affairs
- Angela Garbarino - Assistant Director for Degree Requirements & Veterans Certification Admissions, Records & Registration, Enrollment Management and Student Affairs
- Alan MacCormack - Assistant Professor, University Studies
- Jerrod Thomas - Interim Director, User Support Services - Office of Information Technology
- Cody Rich - Office Specialist, University Studies
- Anna Pittioni - Degree Certification Specialist, Admissions
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM