Giving Credit Where Credit is Due
The purpose of the Giving Credit Where Credit is Due Project is to build on past efforts and create a rigorous, reliable, and flexible framework for recognizing, measuring, and awarding credit for prior learning experiences while upholding the quality and value of a PSU degree.
For more information, please see the project Status Reports.
- Shelly Chabon - Professor and Associate Dean, College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Project #92 has made significant efforts to engage the campus community - the project now involves 84 collaborators from across PSU and has involved the campus through numerous presentations, town halls, focus groups, and other meetings.
The collaborators for the proposal submission were:
- Jennifer Allen - Director, Institute for Sustainable Solutions
- Cornelia Coleman - Project Manager
- Cindy Baccar - Registrar, Enrollment Management and Student Affairs
- Annabelle Dolidon - Assistant Professor of French, World Languages and Literatures
- Maude Hines - Associate Professor, English
- Pete Collier - Professor, Sociology
- Veronica Dujon - Dean of Curriculum Development and Enrollment Management
- Aleksandar Jokic - Associate Professor, Philosophy
- Tyler Matta - SBA Student Learning & Success Manager
- Beth Lloyd-Pool - Program Manager, Institute for Sustainable Solutions
- Jeffrey Robinson - Associate Professor, Communication
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Project Managers - Cornelia Coleman (College of Liberal Arts & Sciences) and Hans VanDerSchaaf (Office of Academic Affairs)
- Project Assistant - Lia Halverson