Faculty Fellows for Partnerships - Applications DUE
This program is designed specifically for faculty who are interested in exploring a new community partnership that will be coupled with academic curriculum or community-engaged research. We particularly encourage faculty participation from those who have little or no experience with community partnership development. In addition to providing this Faculty Fellows team with partnership development resources, OAI sta will share local, regional, and national expertise and will facilitate an agenda to help participants understand how to develop a partnership that results in powerful community-engaged teaching, learning, and/or research. Through conversation with colleagues during and between meetings, we will develop a broader understanding of how partnerships with community organizations can ground research and teaching in local, regional, and national concerns.
Participants in this program should apply only if they are able to meeting on five dates to be announced.
- 9/18/14 -Applications will be available
- 10/24/14 - Applications due by 5:00 pm.
- 10/21/14 - Selections will be made and applicants informed.
- TBA - 1st mandatory meeting (Noon to 2pm)
- TBA - 2nd mandatory meeting (Noon to 2pm)
- TBA - 3rd mandatory meeting (Noon to 2pm)
- TBA - 4th mandatory meeting (Noon to 2pm)
- TBA - 5th mandatory meeting (Noon to 2pm)
Questions? Contact Amy Spring, Assistant Director Community-based Teaching, Learning and Assessment email@example.com.