We offer resources and consultation for planning and evaluating assessment activities on the course and program level.
Course Level assessment consultations might include:
- Revising course outcomes in light of changes to course structure
- Aligning course outcomes, student experiences and teaching methods
- Actively involving students in assessment (formative assessment; peer feedback)
- Analyzing and using assessment results
Program Level assessment consultations might include:
- Creating or refining program outcomes
- Mapping curriculum to program outcomes
- Methods to gather data on students’ experiences across program curricula
- Using program data to inform curricular revision
Why consult with us on assessment?
- To learn effective methods for determining and communicating students’ program-level experiences and learning.
- To get answers to your practical questions and ongoing concerns about program-level assessment.
How to Get Started?
For questions, contact: Janelle Voegele firstname.lastname@example.org.