The Center for Women, Politics, and Policy have an all volunteer board consisting of a diverse group of women leaders from government, business, and nonprofit. At the beginning of our fiscal year the CWPP Board Members meet to discuss the Center's goals for the coming fiscal year and welcome our new Board Members.
We are excited that Carol Dillin (PGE Vice President of Customer Strategies & Business Development) is our new Board Chair and Angela Hult (Director of Corporate Philanthropy, Cambia Health Solutions & Executive Director, Cambia Health Foundation) is our new Vice Board Chair.
This year we were pleased to welcome 6 new members to our Board:
- Representative Vicki Berger, State of Oregon
- Brenda Buratti, KGW Media Group Director of Programming and Creative Services
- County Commissioner Loretta Smith, Multnomah County District Two
- Connie Seeley, OHSU Senior Vice President for Public Affairs & Chief of Staff
- Teresa Alonso
- Marissa Johnson, NLO Alumna 2009