Ideate 2014! ...from brainstorm
A morning dedicated to hands-on experience with design principles applied to solving problems, generating solutions, and competing to win.
WHO: Student entrepreneurs from PSU
WHAT: Work with professional product and service designers to experience the ideation process used to discover novel solutions to specific market problems.
- Team formation
- receive your Ideate Challenge
- Submit Team Solution
Noon - 1:30 p.m.
- Lunch and Ideate Challenge Winners Announced
FEATURING: Your Brain on Creativity, Design Thinking, Intense Teamwork & Networking, The Turbo Encabulator
- Meet student entrepreneurs from across campus, have fun, solve problems, and work on something socially relevant.
- Learn how professional designers and product developers brainstorm to create viable products or services out of wild ideas -- in a matter of hours. No prior experience required.
COST: Only $5
- Students should bring a copy of their registration confirmation to the event.
- Purchase your tickets here!
Where: MCECS Engineering Lobby
SPONSORS: School of Business Administration & Maseeh College of Engineering