How to Apply
Graduate Degrees - Application Process
Students must meet Departmental, College, and University requirements to gain admission to, and to complete a graduate degree in Mechanical or Materials Engineering.
Students wishing to be admitted into a Mechanical or Materials Engineering graduate program must submit an application directly to Portland State University.
Follow the link to the new application--which will be available on September 1st, 2015.
The MME Department accepts applications for Fall and Spring Terms.
The deadline for Spring 2016 is December 31st.
The deadline for Fall 2016 is January 31st (to be considered for priority funding) and the deadline for regular admission is April 30th.
PSU GRADUATE APPLICATION through ApplyWeb
From this site, applicants will be able to:
- Review the simplified steps for Graduate Admissions, linking to the application
- Evaluate the Minimum Admissions Requirements
- Understand which Transcripts are required when
- Determine if they meet the English Language Proficiency requirement
- Understand the International Minimum Academic Requirements
- Recognize if International Documents & Certified Translation are necessary