- 7:30 a.m. Check-In – Hoffman Hall, 1st floor, 1833 SW 11th, Portland, Oregon 97201
- 8:30 a.m. Welcome and Directions - Hoffman Hall
- 9:00 a.m. Testing (starts promptly) – Neuberger Hall
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch - Hoffman Hall
- 12:30 p.m. Project Posters* - Hoffmann Hall
- 2:30 p.m. Soiree – Neuberger Hall third floor atrium
- 3:30 p.m. Awards Ceremony – Hoffmann Hall
Check-In will begin at 7:30 am and end at 8:45 am. Students will receive a t-shirt and a packet of information regarding the events of the day. Testing will start at 9:00 am in Neuberger Hall and will last about 3 hours. At 11:30 am students will have an hour for lunch, which will be deliverered to Hoffman Hall. And at 12:30 pm students will meet in Hoffmann Hall for Project Posters*. At 2:30 pm students are invited to a soiree in Neuberger Hall third floor atrium. Finally at 3:30 pm the Awards Ceremony will be held back in Hoffmann Hall.
*Students will be assigned at registration to small groups to work on a department developed mathematics problem. In conference with group members, students will find a solution to the problem and make a poster detailing their work. These posters will be displayed and evaluated by judges. Top project poster groups will be acknowledged at Closing Ceremonies.