- Register as soon as possible for math courses. Our 300-level courses fill up quickly.
- You may take up to four MTH/STAT courses for the major using the Pass/No Pass grade option.
- You MUST apply for graduation one quarter before you actually graduate. For the exact dates visit the graduation information page.
- See a Math Adviser to work out a schedule for at least the next two quarters. Plan ahead.
- High achieving Mathematics and Statistics students may pursue the Departmental Honors Track.