Meet the new cohort of inspiring social entrepreneurs making a difference in our community and beyond! Watch them pitch their ideas and face a panel of judges, then vote for the winner of the Audience Award. Stay to network and enjoy Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream from New Avenues for Youth. Reserve your FREE tickets below.
Date and location
Friday, June 29, 1-4pm
Smith Memorial Student Union, Room 327
Portland State University
1825 SW Broadway, Portland OR 97201
This year's judges include:
- Shelley Gunton, Director of the PSU Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Irving Levin, Executive Chairman of Genesis Financial Solutions and Co-Trustee of The Renaissance Foundation
- Adam Reid, Founder and Development Director of the Leadership and Entrepreneurship High School
- Amelia Pape, Co-Founder and CEO of My Street Grocery
The 2012 members of the PSU Social Innovation Incubator Circuit Program are:
- Bright Neighbor, an online platform for peer-to-peer borrowing and renting
- Cascadia Experience, which provides leadership, sustainability and conservation training through hands-on outdoor projects.
- Elkarti, which markets handcrafted leather accessories to create employment in Morocco.
- Junk to Funk, an art-as-social-change organization that creates fashionable clothing out of trash.
- Meditation Momma, an effort to demystify and encourage the use of meditation.
Learn more about the PSU Social Innovation incubator and our members at: