Connect with the International Student Life Team
The International Student Life Team is here to support international students throughout their time at PSU. We are available for questions about housing, work/life balance, scholarships, finding on-campus employment, family resources, adjustment issues, and more. We're here to help you be successful! Our offices are located at East Hall, Room 122, 632 SW Hall Street. Please click here for a campus map.
- Tia Gomez Zeller, International Student Life Team Assistant, 503-725-8569 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Hash, International Student Life Team Assistant, 503-725-8569 or email@example.com
- Yoko Honda, International Student Life Advisor, 503-725-5943 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Krueger, International Student Life Advisor, 503-725-9766 or email@example.com
- Jill Townley, Associate Director and International Student Life Advisor, 503-725-8563 or firstname.lastname@example.org
International Student Life Team Advising Hours: Monday-Thursday, 1-4pm for drop-in appointments or you can schedule an appointment by phone or e-mail.
The International Lounge is a great place to come to study or relax and enjoy free coffee or tea. We have a microwave, couches, and chairs available for your use. The Lounge is free and available for student group meetings as well - just email email@example.com to reserve the space. The International Lounge is open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Welcome!
Join our Facebook Page: International Student Services at PSU here.