Human Resources Associated Staff Committee At Large
HRascals is comprised of PSU staff and administrators who gather together bi-monthly to stay informed on PSU and Human Resources issues which apply to the operations of departments. This committee is focused on supporting the needs of staff responsible for direct employee services in each department, with a focus on responsibilities associated with Human Resources, Academic Affairs, University Financial Services, and Information Technology.
HRascals is open to anyone interested in participating in the meetings or joining the email list for information distribution. To sign up email Cedar Rupp at email@example.com.
10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
PSU SMU 327-328
Scheduled future meeting dates to save:
Please let us know your suggestions for future agenda topics.
Past Bi-Monthly Meetings Handouts:
May 27, 2014
- Affirmative Action Plan Updates-- Julie Caron
- Affiliate Accounts-- Nick Buono
- Background Checks/Summer Term-- Cedar Lautt
- Out of State/Country Employment-- Shana Sechrist and Pam Hutchins
- Affordable Care Act-- Kerry Gilbreth
- Veterans Preference-- Christina Kraus
February 11, 2014
- Environmental Health and Safety-- Heather Randol
- New Employee Assistance Program-- Kerry Gilbreth
- Budget Office Approvals via PeopleAdmin-- Andria Johnson and Tammy Gomez
- Student Employee of the Year-- Nicholas Running
- Training and Development Site-- Sarah Renkens
- AFT Bargaining Updates-- Cedar Lautt
- Helpful Cognos Reports-- Velia Robles
- Temp Classified Employees-- Terrill Bartee
October 9, 2013
- Student Employment Update-- J.R. Tarabocchia
- Required Posters Reminder-- Kristin Barber
- November Payroll-- Jennifer McLean
- Moving Expense Reimbursements-- Gina Turner
- Open Enrollment/Benefits Updates-- Kerry Gilbreth